Palestine Liberation Organization
Originally published 12/01/2015
Family members of the Israeli victims of Palestinian terrorists at the Munich Olympics are speaking openly in an effort to get their loved ones the recognition they believe is deserved.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama