by Walter G. Moss
It’s an old story in American history—and it’s getting worse.
by Vaughn Davis Bornet
Just consider the names of historians writing then: C. Vann Woodward, Kenneth Stampp, John Hope Franklin, Thomas Bailey, Daniel Boorstin, Edmund Morgan, Robert V. Bruce, Richard Hofstadter, Edward C. Kirkland, and many more.
by Rob Brotherton
Turns out, it’s not a phenomenon of the fringe.
by Eric Rauchway
They claimed his views on monetary policy evolved. A close study of the record shows he always wanted to use the dollar to undermine fascism.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong