SOURCE: Society for US Intellectual History
by Andrew Klumpp
Klumpp reflects on USIH, what it means to be an intellectual historian and the USIH community
by HNN Editor
Speakers include: Corey Robin (CUNY), Leo Ribuffo (GW), Claire Potter (New School), David Ferriero (Archivist of the United States), and Russell Jacoby (Author of The Last Intellectuals).
- How 22-Year-Old George Washington Inadvertently Sparked a World War
- Tension in the Middle East and populist presidents: what the world was like 100 years ago
- A brief history of presidential impeachment
- What Happens to News When Journalists and Historians Join Forces
- Why Haven't the Afghanistan Papers Gotten More Attention?
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists
- National Security Archive Releases USCYBERCOM documents which shed new light on the campaign to counter ISIS in cyberspace
- Historian Jonathan Holloway will be named as Rutgers first black president
- The Twitterstorians Trying to De-Trumpify American History
- African Americans and Africa: A New Book about Black America’s Relationship with the Continent