Originally published 11/10/2015
George Will’s had enough lying: His battle with Bill O’Reilly is finally an intellectual battle to reclaim the GOP from Fox News
Heather Cox Richardson
"Killing Reagan" battle is really for the soul of the GOP. Too bad both sides are grifters and hacks
Originally published 11/09/2015
At the center of the dispute are the events of early 1987 in the White House of Ronald Reagan.
Originally published 10/16/2015
Craig Shirley, Kiron K. Skinner, Paul Kengor and Steven F. Hayward
They say it presents a flawed and outdated portrait of the president and is thinly sourced.
- Raw Fish and Tapeworms: Ancient Latrines Reveal the Diets of Our Ancestors
- Sam Houston Could Soon Be Getting His Own Presidential Library
- Trump delays release of some JFK assassination files until 2021, bowing to national security concerns
- A Lynching Memorial Is Opening. The Country HasNever Seen Anything Like It.
- Gina Haspel’s CIA Torture File
- Historian Erik Loomis makes the case for a federal jobs guarantee
- Michael Beschloss says this isn't the most politically divisive time in America
- This is what happened when a historian with a rural background wrote favorably about gun control in the Washington Post
- Is Economics Going Back To The 1800s? Maybe So.
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea