Originally published 03/24/2016
On social media some students at the school, Isle of Wight, said they don’t understand what the fuss is about.
Originally published 10/28/2015
While many people were offended by the photo, others say they don't understand why it's offensive. Here’s why it is.
Originally published 09/25/2015
It was time for the Confederate flags to be brought down and it is now time for blackface to dance and sing its way off stage, too.
- How American High Schools Teach The Iraq War
- The waves of feminism, and why people keep fighting over them, explained
- Florida to replace Confederate statue in US Capitol
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- “Civilisations" presenter David Olusoga blames Winston Churchill for war crimes in Africa
- University of Chicago’s Hanna Holborn Gray has written a memoir
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson