Originally published 09/22/2015
Both candidates have been mislabeled as populists. The movement of that name was a genuine people’s rebellion that reinvigorated democracy. We can do it again.
Originally published 09/18/2015
Sean Wilentz accused of shilling for Hillary in the course of debunking a claim made by Bernie Sanders
Wilentz took to the NYT to argue that Bernie Sanders is wrong about the racist roots of America.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama