Originally published 09/18/2015
Sean Wilentz accused of shilling for Hillary in the course of debunking a claim made by Bernie Sanders
Wilentz took to the NYT to argue that Bernie Sanders is wrong about the racist roots of America.
Originally published 09/15/2015
Sanders said the election of Barack Obama in 2008 was a great step forward for America, but the country's founding on "racist principles" and "institutional racism cries out for reform."
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism