SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Adam Serwer
The gravest danger to American democracy isn’t an excess of vitriol—it’s the false promise of civility.
The End of Humanitarian Intervention? A Debate at the Oxford Union With Historian David Gibbs and Michael Chertoff
by David N. Gibbs
Michael Chertoff -- former Secretary of Homeland Security during the presidency of George W. Bush and coauthor of the USA Patriot Act – defended humanitarian intervention; Gibbs argued against the practice.
SOURCE: The Times
by Niall Ferguson
A new red army is out to silence debate. We must rise up and resist it.
SOURCE: The Guardian
by Dawn Foster
Powerful people used to express their views on others unopposed. Now their targets fight back, they find it intolerable.
- U.S. Will Give Terrorist Label to White Supremacist Group for First Time
- Bible Museum, Admitting Mistakes, Tries to Convert Its Critics
- Will The Coronavirus Change How Skeptics Think About Science?
- Pandemic Journal, March 30–April 5
- Myron Rolle, now a doctor treating coronavirus patients, draws on football background in crisis