Originally published 07/23/2015
Review of David Sehat’s "The Jefferson Rule: How the Founding Fathers Became Infallible and Our Politics Inflexible"
In The Jefferson Rule, David Sehat challenges the assumption of nonpartisan Founders and argues that concentrating upon the birth of the republic actually does a disservice to contemporary political discourse.
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- It’s Disturbingly Easy to Buy Iraq’s Archeological Treasures
- Geneticist at Harvard Medical School has retrieved DNA from more than 900 ancient people.
- A load of gold worth up to $54 million went missing during the Civil War. There may be a break in the case.