David Greenglass and Max Elitcher’s Secret Grand Jury Testimony Unsealed: What the Transcripts Really Reveal About the Rosenberg Spy Case
by R. Bruce Craig
This is what the media neglected to mention.
by Ronald Radosh
A newly released transcript spurs fresh media efforts to show that the Soviet spy wasn’t a Soviet spy.
A newly released grand jury transcript provides some supporting evidence to Mrs. Rosenberg’s defenders, who believe that she was unfairly convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage.
- Racist Mural Puts Tate Galleries in a Bind
- "We're Going to Publish": The New York Times' Oral History of the Pentagon Papers
- ‘What the Hell Happened?’ Inside the Nikole Hannah-Jones Tenure Case
- Virginia Theological Seminary Pays Reparations to Descendants of Enslaved and Jim Crow Laborers
- Supreme Court Rejects Sentence Reductions for Minor Crack Offenses