William Conrad Gibbons
Originally published 07/13/2015
Dr. Gibbons conducted interviews and analyzed a mass of material for his multivolume work about the relationship between Congress and the executive branch during the Vietnam War.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”