Students have been demanding his ouster for 2 years.
SOURCE: The Los Angeles Times
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
SOURCE: Campus Watch
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
by Cinnamon Stillwell
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
SOURCE: Daily Bruin
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
History professor Gabriel Piterberg took a European fellowship while he was serving a suspension.
SOURCE: CBS Los Angeles
One of the students complains he touched her bottom and put his tongue in her mouth
- A Tale of Atomic Bombs and Paper Cranes: Harry Truman's Grandson Pursues Reconciliation
- The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II
- Florence Revives Medieval Plague-Era ‘Wine Windows’ for Contactless Service
- Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
- Sunday Reading: Hiroshima
- Eminent Scholar of Early U.S., Bernard Bailyn, Dies at 97
- Manhattan Beach to Present Bruce's Beach History, Community Awaits Historians' Voices
- Black Americans Who Served in WWII Faced Segregation and Second-Class Roles
- Lincoln Library Cancels Exhibition Over Racial Sensitivity Concerns
- Nixon Did Call the Military on Protesters. He Just Covered It Up.