Students have been demanding his ouster for 2 years.
SOURCE: The Los Angeles Times
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
SOURCE: Campus Watch
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
by Cinnamon Stillwell
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
SOURCE: Daily Bruin
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
History professor Gabriel Piterberg took a European fellowship while he was serving a suspension.
SOURCE: CBS Los Angeles
One of the students complains he touched her bottom and put his tongue in her mouth
- Chris Hayes on How Police Treat Black Americans like Colonial Subjects
- 5 Ways to Rebuild Labor and Transform America
- Trump's Praise for China over Tiananmen Square Years ago was a Preview of his Support for Military Crackdowns on the George Floyd Protests
- For the First Time in 30 Years, Hong Kong Will Not Hold a Mass Vigil Commemorating the Tiananmen Square Massacre
- America's New Nihilism
- Why Teachers, Not Reformers, Should “Reimagine Education”
- COVID, Race, and a Pivotal Moment for America
- The Memo: Trump Lags in Polls as Crises Press
- Explaining the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Looking Back on Nixon’s Law & Order Campaign (Podcast)
- Trump Declared Himself the 'President of Law and Order.' Here's What People Get Wrong About the Origins of That Idea