Originally published 03/13/2018
Students have been demanding his ouster for 2 years.
Originally published 01/11/2017
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
Originally published 12/08/2016
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
Originally published 11/16/2016
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
Originally published 07/04/2016
History professor Gabriel Piterberg took a European fellowship while he was serving a suspension.
Originally published 06/18/2015
One of the students complains he touched her bottom and put his tongue in her mouth
- The Koreas Are Weighing a Peace Deal. Here’s What That Might Mean.
- Slavery's hidden history in the mid-Hudson Valley coming to light
- The discovery of a map made by a Native American is reshaping thinking about the Lewis & Clark expedition
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- This is what happened when a historian with a rural background wrote favorably about gun control in the Washington Post
- Is Economics Going Back To The 1800s? Maybe So.
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him