David Allen Green
Originally published 10/17/2013
It took years for Dallas to overcome its legacy as the "City of Hate."
Originally published 06/16/2015
Mark Byrnes's Facing Backwards
It's still OK to celebrate Magna Carta. After all, we're all talking about a birthday here.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency