National Womens History Museum
Originally published 12/08/2016
National Women's History Museum Receives Grant to Rebuild Website with Advanced Content Capabilities
The NWHM announced today it will receive a $370,000 grant from the PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc. in support of the Museum's efforts to develop advanced content capabilities for 21st century interactive learning modules, revamped curricula lessons and online exhibits and to optimize the content for mobile.
Originally published 12/02/2016
The two main proponents of the bipartisan push, which has been going on for years, both have ties to the real estate mogul.
Originally published 06/16/2015
Thomas A. Foster
While all museums should meet the challenge of gender inclusivity, construction of a National Museum of Women's History is necessary to correct the long-standing gender imbalance in our national narrative.
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- How a team of sophisticated forgers at an Essex country house fooled the Nazis
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.