Originally published 10/17/2013
The donation is part of an effort to make Prokofiev more accessible to scholars.
Originally published 05/30/2015
Stone Age Brain
The famed social scientist Nassim "Black Swan" Taleb is out with a new paper that claims violence in the past and present has been underestimated.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”