African American History Museum
Originally published 01/16/2017
Trump is expected to visit the museum sometime after he assumes office, the sources say.
Originally published 04/01/2016
The National Museum of African American History and Culture, set to open in September in Washington, D.C., was met with controversy over the accusations after noting that items belonging to Cosby would be on display.
Originally published 02/03/2016
Thirteen years in the making, the museum says it will open its doors September 24, 2016.
Originally published 01/05/2016
Alfred Street Baptist Church, a historically black congregation in Alexandria that traces its history back to the early 1800s, has announced their donation for the educational institute.
Originally published 05/12/2015
The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture is three quarters finished.
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism