Neocons; Irving Kristol;Commentary;Present Tense; Murray Polner
Originally published 10/14/2013
President Barack Obama is hardly the first president forced to play debt-ceiling politics.
Originally published 04/11/2015
There's No There There
"American Jewish right-wingers [like Irving Kristol] are almost without exception partisans of the Likud policy of de facto annexation of the West Bank."
- A load of gold worth up to $54 million went missing during the Civil War. There may be a break in the case.
- How American High Schools Teach The Iraq War
- The waves of feminism, and why people keep fighting over them, explained
- Florida to replace Confederate statue in US Capitol
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- “Civilisations" presenter David Olusoga blames Winston Churchill for war crimes in Africa
- University of Chicago’s Hanna Holborn Gray has written a memoir
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history