Vietnam Peace Talks
Originally published 08/07/2017
John A. Farrell
It took decades to unravel Nixon’s sabotage of Vietnam peace talks. Now, the full story can be told.
Originally published 04/03/2015
This Is What Nixon Told a Sympathetic Biographer About the Charge He Sabotaged the Vietnam Peace Talks in 1968
In a newly released letter, Nixon admitted he was aware of Anna Chennault’s interference, but denied it affected Thieu’s decision to obstruct the talks.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama