Originally published 10/14/2013
The New York Times likens Daniel Snyder to George C. Wallace in his decision to keep the name "Washington Redskins" in the N.F.L.
Originally published 04/02/2015
Stone Age Brain
Science has an answer. The answer is no.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”