Originally published 10/14/2013
Though he sailed in 1492, Christopher Columbus was not widely known among Americans until the mid-1700s.
Originally published 04/01/2015
Stone Age Brain
New research suggests Noam Chomsky's theory of a Universal Grammar is wrong.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency