by HNN Staff
Historians discuss the revelations in and reactions to former Trump advisor John Bolton's book.
SOURCE: Tom Dispatch
by Rebecca Gordon
John Bolton and Mike Pompeo Defy the International Criminal Court
by Lawrence Davidson
John Bolton’s op-ed to the New York Times is just a mess - a dangerous flight of fancy based on skewed opinions rather than hard evidence and facts.
- What Happens When SCOTUS is This Unpopular?
- Eve Babitz's Archive Reveals the Person Behind the Persona
- Making a Uranium Ghost Town
- Choosing History—A Rejoinder to William Baude on The Use of History at SCOTUS
- Alexandria, VA Freedom House Museum Reopens, Making Key Site of Slave Trade a Center for Black History
- Primary Source: Winning World War 1 By Fighting Waste at the Grocery Counter
- The Presidential Records Act Explains How the FBI Knew What to Search For at Mar-a-Lago
- Theocracy Now! The Forgotten Influence of L. Brent Bozell on the Right
- Janice Longone, Chronicler of American Food Traditions
- Revisiting Lady Rochford and Her Alleged Betrayal of Anne Boleyn