SOURCE: Society for Intellectual History Blog
by L.D. Burnett
After going over the syllabus, professor L.D. Burnett wants her students to access the core of historical study.
Massachusetts students and their teacher are identifying the people buried in nameless graves at a cemetery associated with a now-closed state school for disabled people.
SOURCE: New York Review of Books
Joel Klein, the former leader of the NYC school system, defends his record from attacks after historian Jonathan Zimmerman reviews Klein's new book.
- Law Professor Criticized After Reading Racial Slur In Class
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable