SOURCE: Society for Intellectual History Blog
by L.D. Burnett
After going over the syllabus, professor L.D. Burnett wants her students to access the core of historical study.
Massachusetts students and their teacher are identifying the people buried in nameless graves at a cemetery associated with a now-closed state school for disabled people.
SOURCE: New York Review of Books
Joel Klein, the former leader of the NYC school system, defends his record from attacks after historian Jonathan Zimmerman reviews Klein's new book.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream