SOURCE: Washington Post
Video of the Week: Historian Ruger Bregman rails against income inequality at Davos
“I mean 1,500 private jets have flown in here to hear Sir David Attenborough speak about how we’re wrecking the planet," he said.
SOURCE: New Republic
Divided We Fall
by Ganesh Sitaraman
The Founders knew that economic inequality would destroy America's democracy. So why can't the Constitution save us?
What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
by Lawrence S. Wittner
The polls tell a clear story. But it’s anybody’s guess if government leaders will respond by taking action.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations