Originally published 10/10/2017
Confederate symbols are still celebrated despite the ugly history they symbolize.
Originally published 09/01/2015
John Oliver shares some of his favorite completely made-up history facts.
Originally published 03/11/2015
A set of Supreme Court decisions made over 100 years ago has left U.S. territories without meaningful representation.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama