Originally published 07/13/2018
The book has been translated into some 30 languages and sold some 8 million copies worldwide.
Originally published 05/19/2016
He got his wife to read it so they could talk about it.
Originally published 02/18/2015
"I remember asking both my parents and my teachers at school continuously about where we came from and what was the meaning of all this."
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama