Originally published 02/11/2015
Review of Andrew Maraniss's "Strong Inside: Perry Wallace and the Collision of Race and Sports in the South"
What it took to desegregate the Southeastern Conference.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama