A century after some UK women won the vote, most of the suffragette stories we hear still focus on the elite. But this was a diverse movement.
by Jennifer Frost
They did it by organizing. There’s a lesson for us today in the 21st century.
by John Edmonds
No one’s talking about the violence.
by Sandra Weber
It’s the story of how suffragists prevailed in the long run by championing human rights.
by Sally G. McMillen
Lucy Stone was one of the great 19th century suffragettes. Where is her statue?
- Law Prof: If Recent SCOTUS Decisions Relied on Bad History, Opponents Need to Come Up with a Better Version
- How Hitler's Favorite Passion Play Lost its Anti-Semitism
- Fighting Back Against Book Banners
- At CPAC, Trump Presents a Violent Blueprint for Taking Power
- Mario Fiorentini (1918-2022): The Last Surviving Italian Partisan
- Revisiting Lady Rochford and Her Alleged Betrayal of Anne Boleyn
- Walter Russell Mead: Non-Jewish Interest Groups, not "Israel Lobby" Drive Hawkish US Mideast Policy
- The Architecture of the Shopping Mall Shaped by Racism, Surveillance
- The Misuse of History in 2021 Documentary "The Business of Birth Control"
- It's Hard to Be God