Originally published 02/10/2017
Victor Davis Hanson
Threatening secession is far from the only thing that the Golden State has in common with the Old South.
Originally published 01/26/2017
It used to be Democrats who favored federal power over states rights. Now it's the GOP. And vice versa.
Originally published 01/26/2015
The strange, often forgotten, history of the Fugitive Slave Law of 1850.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency