Originally published 02/10/2017
Victor Davis Hanson
Threatening secession is far from the only thing that the Golden State has in common with the Old South.
Originally published 01/26/2017
It used to be Democrats who favored federal power over states rights. Now it's the GOP. And vice versa.
Originally published 01/26/2015
The strange, often forgotten, history of the Fugitive Slave Law of 1850.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law