SOURCE: The Bulwark
by Philip Jaffa
Political scientist Harry Jaffa succeeded in cajoling the disparate elements of the right into a coalition dedicated to the pared-down goals of defeating Soviet communism and domestic socialism; after claiming victory in those battles, the coaltion has faltered.
Right-wing leader Harry Jaffa received glowing eulogies last week. But his vile homophobia must also be remembered.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel