Originally published 06/26/2017
The prose seldom rises above a high school paper.
Originally published 11/10/2015
George Will’s had enough lying: His battle with Bill O’Reilly is finally an intellectual battle to reclaim the GOP from Fox News
Heather Cox Richardson
"Killing Reagan" battle is really for the soul of the GOP. Too bad both sides are grifters and hacks
Originally published 10/16/2015
Craig Shirley, Kiron K. Skinner, Paul Kengor and Steven F. Hayward
They say it presents a flawed and outdated portrait of the president and is thinly sourced.
Originally published 01/14/2015
O'Reilly, who has written a series of books focused on the deaths of prominent historical figures, has been criticized by historians and critics for shoddy scholarship and ahistorical claims.
- Disclosed: Journalist helped defuse a budding conflict between the US and Cuba in 1964
- "People don’t realize": Trump and the historical facts he wants you to know
- Autism doctor Hans Asperger collaborated with the Nazis, new research shows
- University of Wisconsin, Madison to reckon with Ku Klux Klan history, but won't remove KKK member names from buildings
- School responds to assignment asking students to list 'positives' of slavery
- Is Sean Wilentz right that liberals believe in capitalism and progressives don’t?
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad