SOURCE: Daniel Pipes Blog
by Daniel Pipes
The once-promising career of UCLA law professor Khaled Medhat Abou El Fadl, once regarded as a moderate, has faded over the past decade.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?