Originally published 06/20/2016
The Air Force says that there was no harmful radiation at the crash site, but interviews with dozens of men and details from declassified documents disagree.
Originally published 12/18/2014
How the United States whitewashed (literally) a nuclear accident in Spain that still hasn’t been cleaned up
Originally published 10/29/2013
Bruce E. Baker and Barbara Hahn
The federal government plays a critical role in prevent rampant agricultural speculation. But it wasn't playing that role during the shutdown.
Originally published 07/04/2016
There's No There There
"Who and Where is My Enemy?"
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama