Originally published 03/13/2017
Lisa Feldman Barrett
The classical view of emotion is simple and intuitive, and wrong.
Originally published 07/18/2016
To understand the Trump phenomenon we need to reframe politics. Nietzsche helps.
Originally published 12/16/2014
Historians have to catch up with social scientists.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama