Originally published 03/16/2016
Apple argued that if the government prevails, it could force companies to do a number of other things going forward in the name of surveillance and security.
Originally published 09/10/2015
Masters of marrying innovation with slick design, we chart the ups and downs of the world’s most valuable brand
Originally published 04/02/2015
Our History of Apple begins with a look at Apple's not so humble beginnings...
Originally published 12/10/2014
Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple with Steve Jobs and designed that product, remembers the early days.
- Mark Twain Claimed He Got His Pen Name From a Riverboat Captain
- The story of the slave trade’s last survivor
- UFO Toy Discontinued for Teaching Kids That Nazis Could Travel in Space
- Psychologists say memorials to lynching victims help their African-American descendants
- Posters, Banners, Boarding Passes: Museums Try to Get a Head Start on History
- Daniel Pipes predicts chaos in the Middle East as countries turn away from fossil fuels
- Stanley Fish says historians are deluded in thinking their training gives them special insights in politics that should be passed on to students (and others)
- Guest historian this week: Paul Krugman, the economist!
- US Senator (and historian) Ben Sasse has denounced the policy of separating children from parents at the border
- Randall Stephens predicts most evangelicals will probably fail to come to grips with Trump’s cynical manipulations, his divisive, culture-war grandstanding, his philandering, and his lying