SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
by John Warner
The leadership choice for Heterodox Academy shows the organization is more oriented toward fighting the left than truly promoting diversity of thought.
SOURCE: The New Republic
"The problem isn’t simply which horses a newly contrite Charles Koch chooses to back, but the extent to which his extreme wealth and his commitment to a system that enshrines the power of the rich has shaped the entire racetrack."
SOURCE: The Daily Beast
by Ronald Radosh
The otherwise ideologically opposed billionaires are the latest unlikely pair to find common ground in the idea that American power is the root cause of the world’s problems.
by David E. Bernstein
They don't like her recent book and dismiss her comments about the recent split between the Koch brothers and Donald Trump.
SOURCE: Tom Dispatch
by Adam Hochschild
Or How Texaco Supported Fascism
SOURCE: Media Matters
North Carolina newspapers have largely missed the connection between a Koch-funded education non-profit organization contracted to help shape new statewide history curriculum materials.
- An Open Letter from Historians In Support of Railway Workers
- Historian Sarah Federman Tracks French National Railway's Role in Holocaust Transport
- Can the UC Strike Remake Higher Education?
- Trump Keeps Boosting White Supremacists
- Adam Smith Resolved the Identity-Distribution Debate—Why Is it Forgotten?