Originally published 01/12/2018
Walter G. Moss
We sorely need to be reminded of what they stood for.
Originally published 05/15/2015
Was Robert Kennedy Really the Dove He and Arthur Schlesinger Jr. Made Him Out to Be During the Cuban Missile Crisis? (Part 2)
Sheldon M. Stern
That’s not what the audio tapes show, says Sheldon Stern, in Part 2 of his series, “Capturing History as it Really Happened in October 1962.”
Originally published 12/04/2014
Imagine how different the world might be if Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King had lived.
- A load of gold worth up to $54 million went missing during the Civil War. There may be a break in the case.
- How American High Schools Teach The Iraq War
- The waves of feminism, and why people keep fighting over them, explained
- Florida to replace Confederate statue in US Capitol
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- “Civilisations" presenter David Olusoga blames Winston Churchill for war crimes in Africa
- University of Chicago’s Hanna Holborn Gray has written a memoir
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history