Originally published 12/01/2014
David Barton's ongoing refusal to admit his mistakes, even after being confronted by Christian historians
"The awareness of Barton’s systematic distortion of the nation’s founding is well known at the highest levels of the Christian political right."
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89