National Security Council
Originally published 08/03/2017
This time he got rid of an aide who claimed in a memo that Trump is under sustained attack from subversive forces both within and outside the government who are deploying Maoist tactics.
Originally published 02/15/2017
An art historian now holds one of the most important national security jobs in the country.
Originally published 01/10/2017
The media call her out for plagiarizing historian John Gaddis.
Originally published 11/13/2014
Rothkopf was an acidic critic of the Obama administration's policy-formulation process long before such criticism became the thing that one does in Washington.
- Conservatives are pressing Trump to demand North Korea return the USS Pueblo
- Scholars say it’s time to rethink the way the Holocaust is taught
- Prison records from 1800s Georgia show mass incarceration’s racially charged beginnings
- It’s the 50th anniversary of the day Trump left college and (briefly) faced the draft
- Hitler Did Not Escape to the Moon or Argentina, He’s Still Dead, Study Concludes
- Chapel Hill’s Jay M. Smith says school administrators are scared of academic freedom
- Yuval Noah Harari: Brexit will not halt drive to 'human unification'
- When did the Census begin to ask about citizenship?
- As historians and New York City educators, here’s what we hope teachers hear in New York City's new anti-bias training
- Historian's new book backs Taika Waititi's claims New Zealand is 'racist as f**k’