The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Originally published 01/14/2015
Harold Holzer plans to retire from the Met this summer to enable him to engage more fully in his work as a historian and writer.
Originally published 11/09/2014
The project took so long there were rumors that the statue was beyond repair. But it was not, as the Met will make clear on Tuesday when the museum puts Adam on display again.
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority