Originally published 08/27/2016
Clearing the smoke away from 13 fateful seconds.
Originally published 08/04/2016
John Fitzgerald O’Hara argues that never-before-seen evidence clears Myron Pryor.
Originally published 01/20/2016
An FBI spokeswoman confirmed that associate professor Julio “Assad” Pino is being investigated. Pino denied connections to the radical Muslim organization.
Originally published 11/02/2014
Kent State's Julio Pino goes after colleagues at a journal who urged him to apologize for remarks he made about Israel
Julio Cesar Pino
"I say most of you study Latin America for the same reason Eichmann learned Hebrew."
Originally published 11/09/2011
Walter L. Hixson
Shifting the focus from the professor to the organization — the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America — offers the opportunity to consider the actual issues involved in what should have been an orderly intellectual exchange on a university campus.
Originally published 10/31/2011
This past week Kent State gained a new basis for international notoriety, this time of academic standards and decency.
Originally published 04/25/2006
Kent State's memorial to the May 4, 1970 shootings on its campus has spawned quite a few phony issues.
Originally published 05/04/2005
William A. Gordon
Kent State damages history when it consistently sends the message that the tragedy is not worth scholarly attention.
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- How a team of sophisticated forgers at an Essex country house fooled the Nazis
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.