Cold War;McCarthyism; James Kutcher
Originally published 10/07/2013
An entitlement-driven disaster looms for America, yet Washington persists with its game of Russian roulette.
Originally published 10/31/2014
There's No There There
When the crazed American post-WWII hunt for "subversives" failed to defeat a legless army veteran
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism