Originally published 04/20/2015
That’s the fascinating approach a medieval French town used to save itself when it was under siege.
Originally published 03/09/2015
A US bombing raid on Iran would essentially be a rescue of ISIL in Iraq.
Originally published 10/30/2014
Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solution to conflict with Iran over nukes
Historians Against the War was among 38 organizations signing-on to a letter to Congress, opposing efforts by some members of Congress to effectively sabotage peaceful negotiations over Iran's nuclear program.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”