Murray Polner Dick Cheney Tom Engelhardt
Originally published 10/07/2013
The difficulty of looking at climate change.
Originally published 10/23/2014
There's No There There
How and why it's so very hard for American foreign policy to change.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama