Originally published 12/29/2017
The founding document was never perfect, and flaws remain. Do Americans still have the fortitude to fix it?
Originally published 06/13/2017
Former Sen. Jim DeMint joining group pushing for a constitutional convention that could rewrite the Constitution
Twelve states already have adopted the group’s call, and its leaders hope to add 10 to 15 next year. A separate effort demanding a convention to consider a balanced budget amendment already has the support of 27 states.
Originally published 11/11/2016
Either we change or we let the death rattle begin.
Originally published 10/15/2014
"We have been waiting a long time for this constitutional moment."
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law