Murray Polner; Arthur Hertzberg; Michael Walzer; Sarah Posner
Originally published 10/05/2013
Satoko Oka Norimatsu and Narusawa Muneo
Stone and Kuznick explain how telling the untold history can change the world for the better.
Originally published 09/29/2014
There's No There There
"A Rabbi should be where the real issues are, not where the safe platitudes are.:
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- How a team of sophisticated forgers at an Essex country house fooled the Nazis
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.