Theater Close Up
Originally published 09/19/2014
Starting Thursday October 2 at 9 p.m., PBS-TV, Channel 13 in New York will begin ‘Theater Close Up,’ a series of five filmed plays, to residents all over the greater New York area.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”