Originally published 09/15/2014
"Foreign funding of think tanks is corrupting our democracy."
Originally published 10/11/2013
Just ask Messrs. Wilson and Johnson.
Originally published 02/07/2015
There's No There There
There's only one way out of the Ukrainian mess and that's patient, deliberate, nonviolent diplomacy. The alternative could be a nuclear war.
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- Only One Man Was Found Guilty for His Role in the My Lai Massacre
- Indian Children’s Book Lists Hitler as Leader ‘Who Will Inspire You’
- Who Owns the Vikings?
- Documents show that U.S. officials led Russian President Boris Yeltsin to believe in 1993 that NATO wasn't expanding
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89