Originally published 07/25/2017
In a Facebook post, Mr. Salaita announced that despite looking for employment on four continents, he had failed to find an academic job.
Originally published 11/26/2014
Kramer calls Salaita a hater.
Originally published 11/18/2014
"I’ve never made any secret as to what my politics are."
Originally published 09/24/2014
"Virtually every bit of writing about Steven Salaita is highly charged and thus probably biased. But I and others have read enough of his writings to see that he consistently, expresses one-sided views."
Originally published 09/04/2014
Letter of Concern to University of Illinois Chancellor Regarding Salaita Case (2014)
- Slavery's hidden history in the mid-Hudson Valley coming to light
- The discovery of a map made by a Native American is reshaping thinking about the Lewis & Clark expedition
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- Human Evolution: Walking Upright Evolved at Least 3.6 Million Years Ago—Long Before Modern Humans Appeared
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him
- Dartmouth historian Matthew J. Garcia says conservative partisans in Arizona have taken over a civics school he once ran
- Berkeley’s Carolyn Merchant explains what ecofeminism is