SOURCE: Washington Post
Some community members still talk about the negative impression left by the horrific crime and legal aftermath.
SOURCE: The Baltimore Sun
by Jonathan Zimmerman
We have spent two centuries trying to put people to death without putting them in discomfort. And it hasn't worked.
- Law Professor Criticized After Reading Racial Slur In Class
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable