SOURCE: Washington Post
Some community members still talk about the negative impression left by the horrific crime and legal aftermath.
SOURCE: The Baltimore Sun
by Jonathan Zimmerman
We have spent two centuries trying to put people to death without putting them in discomfort. And it hasn't worked.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream