The Devils’ Alliance
Originally published 08/27/2014
Nazi Germany and Communist Russia, two bitter rivals, stunned the world when they joined together in 1939 in a non-aggression and economic pact, dividing Eastern Europe and influencing the course of WWII.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency